Cell culture series consumables are routine tools in cell culture laboratories. Plasma surface treatment technology is more beneficial to cell adherent growth. It is widely used in the fields of life science basic research, tumor research, virus detection and diagnosis, genetic engineering, and vaccine R&D and production. There are mainly cell culture plates, culture flasks, and culture dishes. In addition, our Erlenmeyer shaker flasks and Serological Pipettes are available in a variety of specifications. Single-use PETG Erlenmeyer Flasks with Plain Bottom, ideal for suspension of cell culture, media preparation, mixing, and storage. Crystal clear PETG or PC is robust and break-resistant, increasing personal safety.
| Features of Erlenmeyer Flasks
- Sterile and single-use: Reduce contamination risk
- Graduated for quick volume assessment
| Specifications of Erlenmeyer Flasks
|803125B||125 mL||PC||Vented||1 pc/pack, 50 packs/case|
|803250B||250 mL||PC||Vented||1 pc/pack, 50 packs/case|
|803500B||500 mL||PC||Vented||1 pc/pack, 25 packs/case|
|803200B||1000 mL||PC||Vented||1 pc/pack, 25 packs/case|
|803125||125 mL||PETG||Vented||1 pc/pack, 50 packs/case|
|803250||250 mL||PETG||Vented||1 pc/pack, 50 packs/case|
|803500||500 mL||PETG||Vented||1 pc/pack, 25 packs/case|
|803200||1000 mL||PETG||Vented||1 pc/pack, 25 packs/case|
| Applications of Erlenmeyer Flasks
Most of the laboratory consumables are used in various laboratories, institutions, medical institutions, etc.
These products are disposable, for the accuracy of experimental results and to prevent cross-contamination during the experiment.
| Advantages of Erlenmeyer Flasks
Erlenmeyer flasks offer several advantages over other types of laboratory glassware, including:
- Wide base: The wide base of an Erlenmeyer flask makes it ideal for mixing liquids, as it prevents the liquid from spilling out.
- Tapered neck: The tapered neck of Erlenmeyer flasks helps to reduce the evaporation of the liquid inside.
- Uniform thickness: The uniform thickness of the walls of Erlenmeyer flasks ensures that heat is evenly distributed throughout the liquid inside.
- Durability: Erlenmeyer flasks are typically made of durable materials, such as glass and borosilicate glass, which makes them resistant to breakage.
- Affordability: Erlenmeyer flasks are relatively affordable, making them a cost-effective solution for a wide range of laboratory applications.
| Package and Shipment
Laboratory consumables are packed in export cartons. Each carton can pack multiple products. For this type of product, express delivery and air transportation are recommended. The time is short and the transportation cost is low.