B301 series biological microscope uses a finite distance optical system. It is a kind of biological microscope. The observation effect of the product is compared with our B series products. The appearance design is the appearance design of B302, but it is smaller overall. There are three types of this product: monocular, binocular, and trinocular. The objective lens can be matched according to your needs.
| Features of B301 Series Biological Microscope
- New Generation Biological Microscope for Education and Clinic.
- Built-in LED Illumination System which can be powered with Power Bank, Laptop, and Vehicle Power Supply ensures being used anywhere and in any Condition.
- Brand New And Humanized Butterfly Binocular Head-Tubes Can Be 360° Rotated To Raise Observing Height 44mm Than Normal Tubes To Be More Convenient For Users With Different Height.
- Unique Observe Head and Integrative Stand to Ensure Stability.
- 5V-12V Low Voltage Input To Ensure Safe Use
- Built-in LED Illumination System Which Can Be Powered with Power Bank, Laptop, and Vehicle Power Supply Ensuers Being Used Anywhere and Any Condition.
- Unique And Innovative Low Power Light-Reducing Objective (Optional) Ensures High Power And Low Power Objectives Interconverted Without Light Adjustment.
- A Humanized Storage Bin On The Stand Back Makes Moving And Items Storage, More Convenient.
- Observing Window Ensures Objective Magnification Can Be Watched From Back
- The Eyepiece Can Be Fixed in the tube to avoid the loss of the Eyepiece (Optional)
| Specifications of B301 Series Biological Microscope
|Eyepiece||WF 10×-18 mm（pointer is optional）||●||●●||●●|
|WF 16×-13 mm||○||○○||○○|
|WF 10×-18 mm(non-adjustable,reticule 0.1 mm)||○||○||○|
|WF 10×-18 mm(adjustable,reticule 0.1 mm)||○||○||○|
|100X/1.25 (Oil) (S)||W.D.=0.07mm||●||●|
|100X/1.25 (Oil) (S)||W.D.=0.07mm||●|
|Monocular Head||Inclined 30°||●|
|Seidentopf Binocular Head||Inclined 30°, Swiveling Siedentopf Head, IPD: 48-75mm||●||●|
|SeidentopfTrinocular Head||Inclined 30°, Swiveling Siedentopf Head, IPD: 48-75mm, Light Distribution: 20:80||○||○|
|Focusing Knobs||Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing KnobsTravel Range: 25mm, Scale: 2µm||●||●||●|
|Mechanical Stage||Stage Size:125mm×115mm, Travel:35mm×75mm||●||●||●|
|Condenser||Abbe N.A. 1.25(Iris Diaphragm)||●||●||●|
|Dark Field Ring||Available For 4×-40× Objective||○||○||○|
|Base||3W-LED Illumination Systems||●||●||●|
|External power adapter and data cable||●||●||●|
Note: “●”In Table Is Standard outfits, “○” Is Optional Accessories.
Packing Size：440mm× 390mm× 280mm Gross Weight: 5.8 kgs Net Weight:4.4 kgs
| Applications of Biological Microscope
- Medicine: Biological microscopes are used in medical laboratories to diagnose diseases, identify microorganisms, and study tissues and organs.
- Biology research: Biological microscopes are used by biologists to study all aspects of life, from cells and molecules to organisms and ecosystems.
- Education: Biological microscopes are used in schools and universities to teach students about biology and life sciences.
We are a factory specializing in the manufacture of microscopes. These microscopes are all products produced by our factory, including various series and types. The microscopes processed in the clean room are more accurate and the quality of the products is better. All the products we sell have corresponding international certificates and meet export requirements. Our customers are located in more than 30 overseas countries and regions, and they have all come to us to purchase microscopes and related products. Chongqing Scope mainly sells laboratory products, in addition to microscopes, there are also laboratory consumables, metallographic equipment, medical simulators, etc.
Chongqing Scope Instrument Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in the export and sales of laboratory products. Our products not only include the medical simulator series but also include the main microscope products, as well as laboratory consumables and metallographic equipment. These products are common products in our biological laboratories, metallographic laboratories and hospitals.
All of our products have relevant international certificates, such as ISO9001, CE, UKCA, ISO14001, etc. Production requirements and packaging are in line with international export standards.