B Series Biological Microscope is a kind of biological microscope. It is a student-level biological microscope with an arc-shaped arm design, which is easy to carry and carry. This series of products all adopt finite-distance optical systems. The objective lens has the difference between achromatic and plan achromatic. At present, only LED low-voltage lighting is provided. According to the head type, it can be divided into monocular, binocular, and trinocular.
| Features of B Series Biological Microscope
- Brand New And Humanized Butterfly Binocular Head-Tubes Can Be 360°Rotated To Raise Observing Height 44mm Than Normal Tubes To Be More Convenient For Users With Different Height.
- 5V-12V Low Voltage Input To Ensure Safe Use
- Built-in LED Illumination System Which Can Be Powered with a Power Bank, Laptop, and Vehicle Power Supply Ensure is used Anywhere and in Any Condition.
- Achromatic Objectives And Plan Objectives
| Specifications of B Series Biological Microscope
|Eyepiece||WF 10×-18 mm(Pointer is optional)||●||●●||●●|
|WF 10×-18 mm(Pointer)||○||○○||○○|
|WF 10×-18 mm(adjustable, 0.1 mm)||○||○○||○○|
|WF 16×-13 mm||○||○○||○○|
|40 X/0.65 (S) W.D=0.47mm||●||●|
|100 X/1.25(S,Oil) W.D=0.07mm||●||●|
|20 X/0.40 W.D=1.75mm||○||○|
|60 X/0.80(S) W.D=0.10mm||○||○|
|Plan Objective||4X/0.10 W.D.=14.5mm||●|
|100 X/1.25(S,Oil) W.D.=0.07mm||●|
|Monocular Head||Inclined 30°, Rotatable 360°||●|
|Butterfly Seidentopf Binocular Head||Inclined 30°, Rotatable 360°, Interpupillary Distance 48-75mm, Light Distribution 20:80||●||●|
|Butterfly SeidentopfTrinocular Head||Inclined 30°, Rotatable 360°, Interpupilary Distance 48-75mm, Light Distribution 20:80||○||○||○|
|Focusing Knobs||Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing KnobsTravel Range: 22mm, Scale: 2µm||●||●||●|
|Mechanical Stage||Stage Size:125mm×115mm, Travel: 35mm×75mm||●||●||●|
|Condenser||Abbe N.A. 1.25(Iris Diaphragm)||●||●||●|
|Dark Field Ring||Available For 4×-40× Objective||○||○||○|
|Polarizing Attachment||Analyzer / Polarizer||○||○||○|
|C-mount||1×/ 0.5×（Focus Adjustable）|
|Base||3WLED Illumination Systems(DC input)||●||●||●|
|External power adapter and data cable||●||●||●|
Note: “●”In Table Is Standard outfits, “○” Is Optional Accessories.
Packing Size: 337mm×242mm×417mm Gross Weight: 6.5 kgs Net Weight: 5.0kgs
| Applications of Student-Level Biological Microscope
- Cells: Students can use microscopes to examine the different types of cells that make up the human body and other organisms. They can also observe the structure of cells and how they function.
- Tissues: Microscopes can be used to study the different types of tissues that make up organs and other body structures. Students can learn about the different types of cells that make up each tissue and how they work together.
- Organisms: Microscopes can be used to examine small organisms, such as bacteria, protozoa, and algae. Students can learn about the structure and function of these organisms and how they interact with their environment.
| Why Choose Us？
We have our own microscope factory, which produces microscopes ranging from student-grade to research-grade microscopes. All kinds of qualification certificates are complete, and relevant certificates such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, CE, etc. can be provided. After-sales and quality of products From production to use, we provide a full range of services.