ZXQ-1 Automatic Metallographic Sample Mounting Press
- Automatic Mechanical Inlay
- It is suitable for tiny, irregularly shaped samples that require edge protection or samples that require automatic grinding and polishing
- The machine is pressurized by a geared motor, the pressure is stable, and it is equipped with a water cooling system
Click the button below to contact us:
| What is the ZXQ-1 Automatic Metallographic Sample Mounting Press?
ZXQ-1 automatic metallographic sample mounting press adopts automatic mechanical pressurization, and the mounting process is controlled by the program, which realizes one-button operation of heating, pressurization, pressure keeping, cooling, pressure relief, and other mounting processes without operation. Personnel is on duty to automatically complete the sample inlay, and it has the function of sound and light alarm. The ZXQ-1 automatic metallographic sample mounting press is pressurized by a geared motor, the pressure is stable, and it is equipped with a water cooling system. The sample preparation speed is fast, the operation is convenient, and the performance is stable. It is an ideal equipment for sample inlaying.
Mounting is a very important link in the preparation of metallographic samples, especially for some small samples that are not easy to hold by hand, samples with irregular shapes that need to protect the edges, or samples that need to be automatically polished and polished. The mosaic is an essential process.
| Technical Parameters of ZXQ-1 Automatic Metallographic Sample Mounting Press
|Mould Diameter||Ф25mm，Ф30mm，Ф40mm (Choose one)|
|Cavity Height||115mm, effective 60mm|
|Heating Power||Ф25mm/Ф30mm 1.2W; Ф40mm 1.6kW|
|Pressure||Mechanical pressure, 130bar|
|Heating Temperature||50~180℃ (The default is 120℃)|
|Heating Time||1~7min (The default is 4min30s)|
|Hold Time||30s~7min (The default is 1min)|
|Cooling Time||1~30min (The default is 2min30s)|
|Cooling Method||External water source cooling|
|Power Supply||220V, 50Hz，10A|
| Packing List of ZXQ-1 Automatic Metallographic Sample Mounting Press
|Machine Body||1 set|
|Water Inlet Pipe||1 pc|
|Water Outlet Pipe||Ф10mm||1 pc|
|Water Inlet Filter Screen||1 pc|
|Bakelite Powder||500g||1 bottle|
|Measuring Cup||1 pc|
|Usage Instruction Manual||1 copy|
| Working Conditions of ZXQ-1 Automatic Metallographic Sample Mounting Press
- The working surface must be flat and stable, and the height of the working platform should be about 0.8 meters, which must be higher than the surface of the water outlet interface.
- The workplace should provide a stable and safe power supply that meets general standards, and the power supply voltage is 220V, 50Hz/60Hz. The device power cord is about 1 meter long.
- Supply water with clean and impurity-free water, and the water pressure is between 0.3-0.4mPa.
- Working environment conditions: temperature 5~40℃, humidity 30%~90% non-condensing
| About us
Chongqing Scope was established in 2019, mainly engaged in the export trade of laboratory products. Our products involve various biological laboratories, metallographic laboratories, hospitals, clinics, schools, etc. The main products sold are all kinds of microscopes, laboratory consumables, metallographic equipment, medical simulators, etc. We have sold to more than 30 countries and regions overseas, and many customers have repurchased our products. Our company provides a 1-year after-sales warranty for each product.