Brinell hardness test is a test method with the largest indentation in all hardness tests, which can reflect the comprehensive performance of materials. There are 3 types of Brinell Hardness Testers: DHB-3000, MHB-3000, and XHB-3000.
XHB-3000 digital Brinell hardness tester is a mechatronics product of microcomputer control closed-loop system and precise mechanical structure. The instrument cancels the weight, adopts electric loading and unloading test force, feedback from the pressure sensor with 0.5‰ precision, and is controlled by the CPU it can automatically compensate for the test force lost in the test. Digital Brinell hardness tester is connected with a digital display micrometer eyepiece, no need to look up the table, or key in the indentation length, the hardness value, test force, dwell time, indentation length, etc. can be directly displayed on the LCD screen, and you only need to press the eyepiece after measuring the indentation during operation press the button to automatically calculate the hardness value and display it on the screen. The reading is accurate and the operation is convenient.
| Applications of XHB-3000 Digital Brinell Hardness Tester
XHB-3000 digital Brinell hardness tester is suitable for the determination of the hardness of some non-metallic materials such as hard plastics and bakelite, and it is also suitable for the determination of the hardness of cast iron, steel, non-ferrous metals, and soft alloys.
| Advantages of Digital Brinell Hardness Tester
- Accuracy and precision: Digital Brinell hardness testers are more accurate and precise than traditional Brinell hardness testers. This is because digital testers use electronic sensors to measure the indentation diameter, which eliminates the possibility of human error.
- Ease of use: Digital Brinell hardness testers are easier to use than traditional Brinell hardness testers. This is because digital testers have a user-friendly interface and require less training to operate.
- Repeatability: Digital Brinell hardness testers are more repeatable than traditional Brinell hardness testers. This is because digital testers use a consistent load application and measurement process.
- Versatility: Digital Brinell hardness testers can be used to test a wider range of materials than traditional Brinell hardness testers. This is because digital testers can apply a wider range of loads.
- Data storage and retrieval: Digital Brinell hardness testers can store and retrieve hardness test data. This makes it easy to track trends and compare results over time.
| Technical Specification of XHB-3000 Digital Brinell Hardness Tester
|Test Force||kgf||62.5kgf, 100kgf, 125kgf, 187.5kgf, 250kgf, 500kgf, 750kgf, 1000kgf, 1500kgf, 3000kgf|
|N||612.9N, 980.7N, 1226N, 1839N, 2452N, 4903N, 7355N, 9807N, 14710N, 29420N|
|Hardness Reading||LCD Display|
|Conversion Scale||HV, HK, HRA, HRBW, HRC, HRD, HREW, HRFW, HRGW, HRKW, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15TW, HR30TW, HR45TW, HS|
|Data Output||Built-in Printer, RS232 Interface|
|Microscope||20× Digital Measuring Eyepiece, 1× Objective|
|Effective Field of View||6mm|
|Min. Measuring Unit||0.001mm|
|Max. Sample Height||215mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V, 50Hz|
|Execute Standard||ISO 6506, ASTM E10, JIS Z2243, GB/T 231.2|
|Dimension||545×235×790mm, Packing Dimension: 650×435×1060mm|
|Weight||Net Weight: 130kg, Gross Weight: 160kg|
| Packing List of XHB-3000 Digital Brinell Hardness Tester
|Instrument Main Body||1 set||20× Digital Measuring Eyepiece||1 pc|
|Φ2.5mm, Ф5mm, Ф10mm Ball Indenter||each 1 pc||Φ200mm Flat Anvil||1 pc|
|Φ60mm Flat Anvil||1 pc||Φ80mm V-shaped Anvil||1 pc|
|Hardness Block 150~250 HBW 10/3000||1 pc||Hardness Block 150~250 HBW 5/750||1 pc|
|Fuse 2A||2 pcs||Power Cable||1 pc|
|Inner Hexagon Spanner 2.5mm||1 pc||Anti-dust Cover||1 pc|
|Usage Instruction Manual||1 copy|
| Why Choose Us?
- All our products provide a one-year after-sales warranty service. During this period, if you have any product problems, you can consult our sales staff at any time.
- There are many kinds of functions of the product, you can find us to recommend a suitable product. The hardness testers we sell include domestic freight, and the products meet international production requirements.
- We have a special factory connection, which can directly connect with purchasing requirements and after-sales problems.
| Order process
- After confirming the model of the product, pay for the product according to the proposed contract.
- After we receive the payment, we arrange the production and packaging of the product.
- Ship according to the confirmed shipping method.
- Prepare all kinds of documents and send them to customers.