SMART-POL polarizing microscope adopts the appearance of our SMART model, and there is a handle on the back for carrying. The multiples of the microscope objective lens include the magnification of 4X~100X. The polarizing device is an analyzer of 0-90°, and an analyzer installed on a condenser. All polarizing accessories involved are included. Microscopes are mainly used to examine anisotropic substances.
| Features of SMART-POL Polarizing Microscope
- New designed and humanized butterfly binocular head tubes can be 360° rotated to raise observing height position than normal tubes to be more convenient for users with different heights.
- Professional polarizing objectives, Nonstress infinity optical objectives.
- 5V-12V low voltage input to ensure safe use.
- Power banks can be used for power supply, more convenient for field inspection and power-short conditions.
- Polarizing attached moving stage, two kinds of types.
| SMART-POL Polarizing Microscope Outfits
|WF 10×-20mm (adjustable, reticule 0.1mm)||●|
|100× (S, Oil)||○|
|Swiveling Seidentopf Binocular Head||Inclined 30°, Rotatable 360°,|
Interpupilary Distance: 48-75mm.
|Swiveling Seidentopf Trinocular Head||Inclined 30°, Rotatable 360°,|
Interpupilary Distance: 48-75mm.
Light Distribution 20:80
|Nosepiece||Quadplex, Center adjustable||●|
|Analyzer Unit||0-90°, It can be moved out of the optical path for a single polarizing observation.||●|
|Bertrand Lens||It can be moved out of the optical path.||●|
|λ Slip||First Class Red||●|
|Quartz Wedge||(Ⅰ-Ⅳ Class)||●|
|Revolving Round Stage||Rotatable 360°, Division 1°, Vernier division 6°, can be locked.Diameter Φ142mm||●|
|Polarizing Attached Mechanical Stage||○|
|Condenser||Abbe N.A. 1.25||●|
|Polarizing Unit||Under the Condenser||●|
|Illumination||5W-LED Lamp DC input||○|
|12V/30W Halogen Lamp||●|
|Filter||Blue/ Amber / Green / Neutral||○|
Note: “●”In Table Is Standard outfits, “○” Is Optional Accessories.
Packing Size: 550mm×380mm×285mm Gross Weight:8.6 kgs Net Weight:7.5 kgs
| Smart-POL Polarizing Microscope Size（mm）:
| Advantages of Polarizing Microscopes
- Increased contrast: Polarizing microscopes can be used to increase the contrast between different parts of a specimen. This can make it easier to see features that would be difficult or impossible to see with other types of microscopes.
- Reduced glare: Polarizing microscopes can be used to reduce glare from reflective surfaces. This can make it easier to see features that are obscured by glare with other types of microscopes.
- Ability to identify anisotropic materials: Polarizing microscopes can be used to identify anisotropic materials. Anisotropic materials are materials that have different optical properties in different directions. This can be useful for identifying minerals, crystals, and other types of materials.
We have our own microscope factory, and the microscopes we sell are all developed and manufactured by our factory. Our factory covers an area of 500 acres and is divided into three floors, covering various workshops. The assembly of microscopes is completed in our dust-free workshop to ensure the precision of the instrument. Our factory has many domestic and foreign customers, all of whom are very stable old customers, and we mainly connect with foreign countries. Every certificate of Luping is complete, such as CE, ISO90001, ISO45001, ISO14001, etc.