SC-LQ7 pneumothorax treatment manikin is a half torso of an adult. With its lifelike shape and realistic chest anatomy, SC-LQ7 pneumothorax treatment manikin provides a practical training tool for clinical teaching. It’s a kind of clinical training manikin suitable for medical colleges, nursing schools, and clinical workers to demonstrate and exercise pneumothorax treatment.
SC-LQ7 pneumothorax treatment manikin is a clinical model specially used to perform decompression operations and expel gas from the body when pneumothorax occurs. The main training of clinical medical simulators is the hands-on ability of medical staff and the training of clinical skills. This is an ideal teaching model that can be reused many times without losing shape
| Features of SC-LQ7 Pneumothorax Treatment Manikin
- SC-LQ7 pneumothorax treatment manikin is the bust structure model for men, with anatomy, clavicle, ribs and sternum, nipple surface marked clearly, real structure.
- Correct anatomic markers, used to help locate training;
- SC-LQ7 pneumothorax treatment manikin provides the second rib bone line clearance on both sides or axillary midline fifth-floor clearance, chest wear decompression can be training, to eliminate the gas.
- The pedal airway is very convenient.
- Airbags can be replaced, and piercing into the pleural cavity has an obvious breakthrough feeling.
- Anatomy structure of the SC-LQ7 pneumothorax treatment manikin: clavicle, suprasternal notch, angle of the sternum, cervical rib, and spatial intercostal.
- Use a pneumothorax needle to exercise decompression of tension pneumothorax.
- The lung bag of the SC-LQ7 pneumothorax treatment manikin can be used repeatedly. thrust into the vein.
- Puncture site: The second intercostal puncture of the bilateral subclavian central line, the fifth intercostal of the axillary line.
|Name||Pneumothorax Treatment Manikin|
| Applications of SC-LQ7 Pneumothorax Treatment Manikin
SC-LQ7 pneumothorax treatment manikins are mainly used for training and teaching. These are produced in conjunction with training in medical-like technical expertise. SC-LQ7 pneumothorax treatment manikins are designed according to formal pathological symptoms and can be used in teaching in medical schools and training in hospitals.
Chongqing Scope can not only provide medical simulators, but also sell laboratory equipment such as microscopes, metallographic equipment, and laboratory consumables. Our products are mainly aimed at various biological laboratories, metallographic laboratories, and hospitals. Our products have been sold to more than 30 countries in the world, and we have good trade relations with these customers. Product quality and after-sales are guaranteed, our company has ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, UKCA and other related certificates.