SC-LF5 Surgical Suture and Bind-Up Display Model
- Service Medical Training
- Provides 14 standard incisions, and can be used to practice and improve all kinds of wound care, and basic technologies such as nursing, washing, changing fresh dressing for a wound, and dressing
Click the button below to contact us:
SC-LF5 surgical suture and bind-up display model provide commonly used surgical incisions, which simulate all kinds of female thoracic and abdominal incisions, tube drains, and amputation stumps. Students can practice wound treatments of washing, disinfecting, changing dressing, bandaging, etc. The skin of the SC-LF5 surgical suture and bind-up display model is dry, soft, and flexible, allowing the bandages to adhere better. It‘s a kind of clinical training manikin.
| Features of SC-LF5 Surgical Suture and Bind-Up Display Model
SC-LF5 surgical suture and bind-up display model provides 14 standard incisions and can be used to practice and improve all kinds of wound care, and basic technologies such as nursing, washing, changing fresh dressing for a wound, and dressing.
Resection of the thyroid gland, Sternotomy, Gland resection, Cholecystectomy, Abdominal surgical exploration, Appendectomy, Ileostomy, Abdominal hysterectomy, Open heart surgery, Nephrectomy, Vertebral plate dissection, Phase ii bedsores, Amputation, Thyroidectomy, Mid-sternal split-with two chest tube drains, Right mastectomy-with simulated drain, Right cholecystectomy-with simulated T-tube, Laparotomy, Colostomy, Right cholecystectomy-with simulated T-tube, Abdominal Hysterectomy (transverse incision), Left nephrectomy (thoracoabdominal incision), Right nephrectomy (oblique incision), Laminectomy, Sacral decubitus ulcer-stage 2, Right thigh amputation stump.
| Advantages of Using a Surgical Suture and Bind-Up Display Model
- Improved surgical skills: The surgical suture and bind-up display model allows surgeons to practice their surgical techniques in a safe and controlled environment. This can help to improve their hand-eye coordination, dexterity, and overall surgical skills.
- Increased confidence: Using a surgical suture and bind-up display model can help surgeons feel more confident in their abilities. This can lead to better surgical outcomes.
- Exposure to new techniques: The surgical suture and bind-up display model can be used to teach surgeons about new surgical techniques and procedures. This can help them to stay up-to-date on the latest advances in surgery.
- Cost-effective: The surgical suture and bind-up display model is a cost-effective way to train surgeons. It is less expensive than traditional methods of surgical training, such as cadaver labs or animal models.
| Packing & Delivery
This product is packed in a standard neutral carton, and a separate product is packed in a separate carton. After the product is packaged, it can be shipped according to the delivery requirements. We support express, air, and sea transportation, and recommend the appropriate transportation method according to the quantity of the product.
The factory for the production of medical simulators covers an area of more than 2,000 square meters, combining the factory area and office area as one. The main production is a variety of training simulators, all of which are made of advanced PVC raw materials. The products produced by the factory have been cooperating with major universities and hospitals in China, and the annual output is sufficient, and there is enough stock. The processing workshop includes two major steps of enamel and injection molding, both of which are processed by skilled and experienced workers, as well as advanced mechanical work. The factory has obtained relevant certificates such as ISO9001 and ISO14001 in the early years, and the simulators produced meet the international production standards.