SC-J51 Electronic Airway Intubation Model (with Alarm Device)
- Service Medical Training
- Made of advanced PVC material, the product is durable and not easy to be damaged or deformed
- Standard anatomical structure and functions of real operation and visual presentation
Click the button below to contact us:
SC-J51 electronic airway intubation model (with Alarm Device) is a model with an electronic display. It is one type of emergency training manikin. If there is an error during the operation, there will be an alarm function to remind.
Our SC-J51 endotracheal intubation training model is a better-selling model with complete functions. Made of advanced PVC material, the product is durable and not easy to be damaged or deformed. It is a medical model used in clinical medical training.
| Features of SC-J51 Electronic Airway Intubation Model (with Alarm Device)
- Standard anatomical structure and functions of real operation and visual presentation.
- When doing the oral cavity, buccal, nasal intubation training operation, correctly inserting airway, having the function of side-vision, supplying gas to make the lung expand, and injecting air to keep the airbag fixing.
- When carrying out the oral cavity, nasal intubation training operation, if wrongly inserted into the esophagus, there are side-visual function and alarm function. Supplying gas to make the stomach expands.
- When carrying out the oral cavity, nasal intubation training operation, wrong operation causing laryngoscope press tooth, having an electronic alarm.
| Applications of SC-J51 Electronic Airway Intubation Model (with Alarm Device)
The endotracheal intubation model is mainly used for clinical medical training, medical school teaching, etc. It is mainly for volunteers and students to practice and use, and it can also be used for assessment.
Most of our medical simulators are aimed at hospitals and schools, etc., which are for better training skills.
| Advantages of Electronic Airway Intubation Model
Electronic airway intubation models offer several advantages over traditional airway intubation training methods, including:
- Realism: A realistic simulation of the procedure of airway intubation is offered by electronic airway intubation models. The model can be set up to replicate different airway conditions, including swelling and bleeding, and it features a realistic larynx and airway.
- Portability: Models for electronic airway intubation are usually lightweight and portable, making it simple to move them to training grounds.
- Immediate feedback: Electronic airway intubation models provide immediate feedback on the trainee’s performance. When a trainee inserts the laryngoscope and endotracheal tube correctly, the model can tell.
- Versatility: A wide range of medical professionals, including anesthesiologists, emergency physicians, and critical care nurses, can be trained using electronic airway intubation models. Residents and medical students can also be trained with them.
| Package & Advantages
- In order to prevent product damage, the product is packed in an aluminum box and then packed in a neutral carton. Product size is 55*50*33mm, weight 19kg.
- We provide a one-year after-sales packaging service and provide online guidance at any time.
- Our products have an ISO9001 certificate, and ISO14001 certificate, in line with international production standards.