SC-HS3 medical simulator is a full-featured arm venipuncture injection model, which can be used for simulated tendon puncture and intramuscular injection exercises. SC-HS3 Full Functional Arm Venipuncture Injection Model can perform hundreds of punctures in the same puncture without leakage. It’s a kind of nursing skill medical manikin. Applicable to medical colleges, hospitals, nursing, and institutions in Liaoyang, etc.
SC-HS3 full functional arm venipuncture injection model is to train relevant medical staff on the skills of intravenous injection. In addition to the model itself, the product also provides a set of replaceable vein blood vessels and skin, which is simple, convenient, and economical.
| Features of SC-HS3 Full Functional Arm Venipuncture Injection Model
- Simulating injection, blood transfusion, and hemostasis of the arm.
- The deltoid muscle injection.
- Here is an obvious feeling when a needle penetrates the veins.
- Blood flashback indicates proper insertion.
- Veins and skin can be acupunctured repeatedly, and these operations won’t cause leaks.
- With changeable veins and skin.
| Why Choose Us？
- Our products can withstand thousands of piercings with success or failure without leaking fluid. The quality and reusability of the product are better, and the service life is longer.
- Our products meet export standards and have relevant certificates such as ISO9001 and ISO14001. Standard neutral cartons are used for export.
- The product is provided with a one-year after-sales warranty period. If there is any problem with the product during the period, we will solve it online 24 hours a day. If you need to print a logo, you need to confirm the quantity and style with the salesperson.
| Order Process
- Step 1: Determine the quantity and model of the product with the salesperson, as well as the mode of transportation. and the contract is made by the salesperson.
- Step 2: Payment is made according to the contract, and the factory begins to prepare and pack the goods.
- Step 3: The product is transported to the designated forwarder or direct express. Ship according to the previously negotiated shipping method.
- Step 4: After the goods are shipped, hand over the confirmed customs clearance documents to the customer.
This is a complete process of purchasing and placing an order for our products.