This product is a buttock intramuscular injection with an anatomical model. SC-H4T advanced hip muscle injection and anatomical structure model is a kind of nursing skill medical manikin made of advanced PVC material, which has a real feeling of use and is not easy to deform after repeated use. Our products are mainly used for nursing training and can carry out three kinds of more comprehensive intramuscular injection training. It is a buttock injection model with more functions.
Hip muscle injection and anatomical structure models are widely used in hospitals schools, etc. These are mainly aimed at medical workers and students for training and teaching.
| Features of SC-H4T Advanced Hip Muscle Injection and Anatomical Structure Model
- The anatomical structure of clear and accurate injection operation provides a more accurate scientific basis. The structure includes the proximal femur, greater trochanter, anterior superior iliac spine, posterior superior iliac spine, and sacrum.
- The left buttock 1/4 is removable, convenient observation confirmed its internal structure, the gluteus medius muscle, gluteus maximus muscle, sciatic nerve, and vascular structures.
- It can be carried out in three kinds of intramuscular injection of training: dorsal-ventral hip Hip injection, injection, and bone lateral injection.
- Materials imported plastic elastomer material, made of stainless steel mold injection and sintered at high temperature, texture, durable, needle traces of unknown.
- Structure of left gluteal: osteal marks, gluteal muscles, ischiatic nerve, and veins.
- The left gluteal can be taken off. So it is easy to observe the internal structure and make sure the position of ischiadic nerves and veins.
- Gluteal intramuscular injection training.
| Advantages of Hip Muscle Injection and Anatomical Structure Model
- Improved Hip Muscle Injection Skills: The hip muscle injection and anatomical structure model provides healthcare providers with hands-on experience in performing intramuscular injections into the hip muscles, which can help them develop the skills and knowledge they need to complete the procedure safely and effectively.
- Enhanced Confidence: The hip muscle injection and anatomical structure model can help healthcare providers feel more confident in their ability to perform intramuscular injections into the hip muscles. This can be especially beneficial for new healthcare providers or those unfamiliar with the procedure.
- Reduced Risk of Complications: The hip muscle injection and anatomical structure model can help healthcare providers identify and avoid potential complications associated with intramuscular injections into the hip muscles.
- Improved Patient Care: Thehip muscle injection and anatomical structure model can help improve patient care by ensuring that healthcare providers are well-trained in performing intramuscular injections into the hip muscles.
| Package & Delivery
These hip muscle injection and anatomical structure models are packaged in export cartons by international standards. Marks can be attached according to customer requirements.
Generally, this product has a 7-15 days delivery date. After the product is packaged, the factory will arrange transportation to the freight forwarder. After that, it is shipped overseas by sea, air, and express. The mode of transportation needs to be confirmed with our sales staff in advance, so as to facilitate the production of relevant documents.
The factory of our medical simulator is located in Shanghai, and the products are shipped directly from the factory. The factory includes a vinyl workshop, injection molding workshop, and packaging workshop, covering an area of more than 1000 square meters, divided into three floors. The packaging workshop is downstairs to facilitate shipment and vehicle transportation. The products are produced in strict accordance with international standards, and have ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificates that meet the requirements.