SC-CPR100B Half-body CPR Training Manikin(Simple)
- Service Medical Training
- It can withstand more than 100,000 chest compressions
- This product is widely used in hospitals, medical institutions of higher learning, first aid training institutions, and skills training
Click the button below to contact us:
SC-CPR100B Half-body CPR Training Manikin(Simple) is the most basic product. This product only has the upper body, and there is no electronic reminder device. It can withstand more than 100,000 chest compressions. This product is mainly for training medical students or medical staff to practice. The main feature of the CPR model is to implement first aid training such as chest compressions and artificial respiration.
One kind of emergency training manikin is the CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Simulator, which includes CPR manikins and a variety of training equipment. SC-CPR100B Half-body CPR training manikin(simple) is produced to meet most of the needs of first aid training in the market. This product is widely used in hospitals, medical institutions of higher learning, first aid training institutions, and skills training. The price is not expensive, and the product quality is good. It is a product that can control the cost budget.
| Specifications of SC-CPR100B Half-body CPR Training Manikin(Simple)
|Function||1.Simulate airway opening 2.Artificial mouth-to-mouth breathing(blowing) 3.Manual chest compressions|
|Operating period||30 compressions then two times artificial blowing|
|Operating frequency||at least 100 beats/min|
|Components||head, torso, lung bags, mask|
| Applications of SC-CPR100B Half-body CPR Training Manikin(Simple)
| Advantages of Half-body CPR Training Manikin
- Affordability: Half-body CPR training manikins are typically more affordable than full-body CPR training manikins. This makes them a more accessible option for individuals and organizations on a budget.
- Portability: Half-body CPR training manikins are more portable than full-body CPR training manikins. This makes them easier to transport to training sessions and other locations.
- Ease of use: Half-body CPR training manikins are easier to use than full-body CPR training manikins. This is because they are lighter and less cumbersome to move.
- Focus on chest compressions: Half-body CPR training manikins typically focus on chest compressions, which is the most important aspect of CPR. This can be helpful for trainees who are new to CPR or who need to refresh their skills quickly.
| Packing & Shipment
- The whole product includes the head, torso, nylon carrying bag (single pack), lung bag, and mask; the outer packaging is an export carton packaging, and the mark will be affixed according to the demand.
- The packaging size of the product is 64*36*21cm, and the weight is 4KG.
- The transportation methods we support are express delivery, sea transportation, and air transportation, choose the best of the three to quote for you. Customers are also welcome to contact their freight forwarders.