SC-CPR1 CPR pressing board is made of high-density polyethylene plastic, with a solid surface, and the concave shape at one end can keep the patient’s head backward so that the patient can always keep the airway open during the whole rescue process of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, so it is safe for the cervical spine Injured patients have a special function, which can avoid the secondary injury of the spine caused by the opening of the airway and the posture of raising the head. It’s a kind of emergency training manikin.
| Features of SC-CPR1 CPR Pressing Board
- SC-CPR1 CPR pressing board can help in CPR compression board is very helpful for first aid and training.
- SC-CPR1 CPR pressing board can keep the patient in the open position of the airway during the whole rescue process of CPR, which is better for patients with cervical spine injuries.
- During CPR, avoid secondary damage to the spine caused by opening the airway and raising the head.
- SC-CPR1 CPR pressing board is made of high-density polyethylene plastic with a solid surface, and one end is concave to keep the patient’s head backward.
- Product size (length*width*height): 60*42*7cm.
| Applications of SC-CPR1 CPR Pressing Board
SC-CPR1 CPR pressing board is suitable for emergency medical care, ambulance training, and school teaching. It plays a certain role in the rescue process, allowing the patient’s airway to be opened for better cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
| Why Choose Us?
- Made of high-density polyethylene plastic, the surface is firm, not easy to deform, and has a long service life.
- When the product leaves the factory, it will be stored after being tested by our professional inspectors, and a one-year after-sales guarantee service will be provided.
- We can provide ISO9001 and ISO14001-related certificates. Exports are all in neutral packaging, in line with international standards.