SC-CK816 Medulla Ossium Puncture Standardized Patient Manikin is a kind of clinical training manikin mainly for training medical staff and students in bone marrow aspiration technique. The product is modified to simulate a standardized patient in a supine position. It is easy to operate and feels real to the touch.
SC-CK816 medulla ossium puncture standardized patient manikin is made of advanced PVC material. The appearance of the product is relatively good, and the operation is not easy to be damaged or deformed. It is an ideal training model for clinical medicine.
| Features of SC-CK816 Medulla Ossium Puncture Standardized Patient Manikin
- SC-CK816 medulla ossium puncture standardized patient manikin is in a horizontal position with a soft texture, true feeling and a realistic appearance.
- Precise anatomical landmarks: suprasternal notch, episternal superior border, anterior superior spine and other landmarks all can be distinctly felt, which is easy for puncture location.
- Available puncture training in the anterior superior spine and episternum, and there will be a “POP” feeling when piercing simulative marrow cavity is done and bone marrow can be extracted.
- Note: skin and simulated marrow cavity are replaceable, supplying consumables.
| Applications of SC-CK816 Medulla Ossium Puncture Standardized Patient Manikin
SC-CK816 medulla ossium puncture standardized patient manikin is a clinical medical model widely used in medical schools and hospitals, etc. As a training presentation, and piercing training tool. It exists to exercise the puncture technique of medical staff.
| Why Choose Us？
- The standardized patient model makes the operation more standardized and can be used as a teaching tool.
- Our products are all certified by international, ISO9001, ISO14001 and other certificates.
- Provide a one-year after-sales guarantee service, and include related domestic freight.
| Payment & Shipment
After confirming the product specifications and quantity with my sales staff, the payment will be made according to the amount in the contract. We support T/T transfer. We will deliver according to the delivery time on the contract. There are three shipping ways to reach your country: by sea, by air and by express. You can choose the appropriate method according to the specific quantity and packaging size, or you can ask your own freight forwarder to pick up the goods at the factory.