SC-CK20134 elbow joints intracavity injection training model is an adult female arm, according to the treatment of the golfer’s elbow and tennis elbow. SC-CK20134 elbow joints intracavity injection training model is a kind of clinical training manikin placed on the base with relatively high stability, which is convenient for teaching explanation and hands-on operation. Our elbow joint injection model is equipped with an electronic beep, and there will be a beep when the operation is successful.
SC-CK20134 elbow joints intracavity injection training models are all made of advanced PVC material, which has the characteristics of no deformation after repeated use. This product is mainly aimed at the elbow joint, and its functions are relatively specific. Please choose according to your purchasing needs.
| Features of SC-CK20134 Elbow Joints Intracavity Injection Training Model
- Arm simulates a mature woman, according to the golf elbow and the treatment of tennis elbow body, elbows bent.
- Anatomical structures on humerus internal and external condyle, ulnar nerve, radial, elbow joint cavity, etc.
- For the treatment of patients with position, touch technology.
- The puncture can be performed: tennis elbow (humeral epicondyle); Internal epicondyle golf elbow (humerus), pressure or puncture after the alarm.
- The standard anatomical structure of the SC-CK20134 elbow joints intracavity injection training model with the internal condyle of the humerus, external condyle of the humerus, cubital nerve, ulna, radial bone, and cavity of elbow joint;
- Therapy site of golf elbow and tennis elbow;
- Right arm elbow bend and can rotate along a fixed axis;
- The yellow light indicates the correct pressure pain point, the green light on the control box indicates the correct puncture site and the red light indicates the wrong puncture site when the needle inserts into the cubital nerve of the rear internal condyle of the humerus;
- SC-CK20134 elbow joints intracavity injection training model can be used for therapy training of soft tissue intra-articular injection for an elbow injury and inflammation.
| Applications of SC-CK20134 Elbow Joints Intracavity Injection Training Model
SC-CK20134 elbow joints intracavity injection training models are widely used in emergency training centers, major hospitals, and medical majors in various universities. Clinical medical simulators are more used for clinical diagnosis, injection, puncture, and other training, which are for medical personnel to complete proficiency training before real practice.
Chongqing Scope Instrument Co., Ltd. was established in 2019, and we also serve as the foreign trade export department of the microscope factory. The products are produced by our own factories and cooperative factories, and the quality and after-sales are guaranteed.
Our products have been sold to more than 30 countries and regions in the world, and the products have generally received unanimous praise. Many customers have become our local distributors.