HRS-150 Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Touch screen operation, real-time dynamic display of the working process
- Adopts the high-resolution color touch screen with a high brightness display
- It can show and set the present scale, test force, test indenter, dwell time, and hardness conversion
Click the button below to contact us:
The Rockwell hardness tester is a hardness tester with manual loading and unloading test force, which is suitable for the Rockwell hardness determination of ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals.
HRS-150 Digital Rockwell hardness tester adopts the high-resolution color touch screen with a high brightness display. It has good reliability, excellent operation, and easy watching, so it is a high-tech product combining the mechanic and electric features. It can show and set the present scale, test force, test indenter, dwell time, and hardness conversion.
| Features of HRS-150 Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Selection of all the Rockwell scales;
- Conversion scales of different kinds of hardness;
- Display backlight adjustable with energy-saving mode;
- Real-time data saving in the folder, the data can be arbitrarily deleted and printed out;
- Test results can be saved in real-time with automatic calculation of maximum, minimum, and average values;
- The interface is visual and clear, very easy to operate;
- With RS232 interface for connecting to the computer.
HRS-150 digital Rockwell hardness tester is suitable for hardness testing of some bakelite, steel, cast iron, hard plastic, non-ferrous metal, bearing steel, etc.
| Technical Specification of HRS-150 Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester
|Initial Test Force||10kgf (98.07N)|
|Total Test Force||60kgf (588.4N), 100kgf (980.7N), 150kgf (1471N)|
|Indenter||Diamond Rockwell Indenter, Φ1.588mmBall Indenter|
|Loading Method||Automatic (Loading/Dwell/Unloading)|
|Hardness Reading||Touch Screen Display|
|Test Scale||HRA, HRD, HRC, HRFW, HRBW, HRGW, HRHW, HREW, HRKW, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV|
|Conversion Scale||HV, HK, HRA, HRBW, HRC, HRD, HREW, HRFW, HRGW, HRKW, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15TW, HR30TW, HR45TW, HS, HBW|
|Data Output||Built-in Printer, RS232 Interface|
|Max. Sample Height||185mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V, 50Hz|
|Execute Standard||ISO 6508, ASTM E18, JIS Z2245, GB/T 230.2|
|Dimension||520×215×700mm, Packing Dimension: 650×370×950mm|
|Weight||Net Weight: 78kg, Gross Weight: 100kg|
| Packing List of HRS-150 Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester
|Instrument Main Body||1 set||Diamond Rockwell Indenter||1 pc|
|Φ1.588mm Ball Indenter||1 pc||Φ150mm Flat Anvil||1 pc|
|Φ60mm Flat Anvil||1 pc||Φ40mm V-shaped Anvil||1 pc|
|Hardness Block 60~70 HRC||1 pc||Hardness Block 20~30 HRC||1 pc|
|Hardness Block 80~100 HRBW||1 pc||Weight A, B, C||3 pcs|
|Power Cable||1 pc||Fuse 2A||2 pcs|
|Level||1 pc||Horizontal Regulating Screw||4 pcs|
|Inner Hexagon Spanner||1 pc||Spanner||1 pc|
|Anti-dust Cover||1 pc||Usage Instruction Manual||1 copy|
| Precautions of HRS-150 Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester
- The surface of the tested piece should be smooth and clean, without dirt, scale, pits, and obvious processing traces. The supporting surface of the sample and the test bench should be clean to ensure good adhesion.
- The test piece should be placed on the test platform stably, the test piece must not move during the test, and the test force can be applied vertically to the test piece.
- When the tested piece is convex cylindrical, a “V” type test bench must be used.
| Package & Shipment
HRS-150 digital Rockwell hardness testers are relatively heavy products, and they are packed in export wooden boxes, which are convenient for handling and storage. When the product is packaged, it will be transported according to the pre-determined mode of transport, including sea, air, and express. You can also pick up the goods at the factory yourself.