ECMOS series digital camera for microscope is a kind of microscopy camera.
| Features of ECMOS Series Digital Camera For Microscope
- ECMOS series digital camera for microscope adopts SONY Exmor CMOS sensor as the image-picking device and USB2.0 is used as the data transfer interface.
- ECMOS series digital camera for microscope hardware resolutions range from 1.2M to 8.3M and comes with integrated CNC aluminum alloy compact housing.
- ECMOS series digital camera for microscope comes with advanced video & image processing application Toup View/Toup Lite; Providing Windows/Linux/ OSX multiple platforms SDK; Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, Direct Show, Twain Control API.
- The ECMOS series digital camera for microscope can be widely used in bright field light environments and microscope image capture and analysis with a higher frame rate.
- The basic characteristics of the ECMOS series digital camera for microscope are as follows:
- SONY Exmor, Exmor R(Back-illuminated), Exmor RS CMOS sensor with USB2.0 interface;
- Real-time 8/12/14/16bit depth switch(depending on sensor);
- Super high sensitivity up to 2040mV(IMX224);
- Ultra-low noise and low power dissipation by using column-parallel A/D conversion;
- With hardware resolution among 1.2M to 8.3M;
- Rolling shutter;
- Standard C-Mount camera;
- CNC aluminum alloy housing;
- USB2.0 interface ensuring high-speed data transmission;
- With advanced video & image processing application ToupView/ToupLite;
- Providing Windows/Linux/Mac OS multiple platforms SDK;
- Native C/C++, C#/VB.Net, DirectShow, Twain;
| Datasheet of ECMOS Series Digital Camera For Microscope
|Order Code||Sensor & Size(mm)||Pixel(μm)||G SensitivityDark Signal||FPS/Resolution||Binning||Exposure|
|ECMOS08300KPA||8.3M/IMX274(C)1/2.5”(6.22×3.50)||1.62×1.62||236mv with 1/30s0.1mv with 1/30s||4@3840×216016@1920×1080||1x12x2||0.244ms~15s|
|ECMOS06600KPA||6.6M/IMX326(C)1/2.9”(4.98×3.50)||1.62×1.62||236mv with 1/30s0.1mv with 1/30s||5@3072×21606@2592×19446@3072×17287@2160×2160||1x11x11x11x1||0.244ms~15s|
|ECMOS05300KPA||5.3M/IMX178(C)1/1.9“ (7.37×4.15)||2.4×2.4||425mv with 1/30s0.15mv with 1/30s||5.5@3072 x1728|
|ECMOS05000KPA||5.0M/IMX335(C)1/2.8“ (5.18×3.89)||2.0×2.0||505mv with 1/30s0.13mv with 1/30s||6.4@2592 x1944|
|ECMOS03100KPA||3.1M/IMX123(C)1/2.8“ (5.12×3.84)||2.5×2.5||600mv with 1/30s0.15mv with 1/30s||11.5@2048×1536|
|ECMOS02000KPAEP602000A||2.0M/IMX290(C)1/2.8“(5.56×3.13)||2.9 x2.9||1300mv with 1/30s0.15mv with 1/30s||17@1920×1080||1×1||0.105ms~15s|
|ECMOS01200KPA||1.2M/IMX224(C)1/3“(4.80×3.60)||3.75 x3.75||2040mv with 1/30s0.15mv with 1/30s||27@1280×96054@640×480||1×1,2×2||0.105ms~15s|
C: Color; M: Monochrome;
|Other Specifications of ECMOS Series Digital Camera For Microscope|
|Spectral Range||380-650nm (with IR-cut Filter)|
|White Balance||ROI White Balance/ Manual Temp Tint Adjustment/NA for Monochromatic Sensor|
|Color Technique||Ultra-Fine Color Engine/NA for Monochromatic Sensor|
|Capture/Control SDK||Windows/Linux/macOS/Android Multiple Platform SDK(Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, Python, Java, DirectShow, Twain, etc)|
|Recording System||Still Picture and Movie|
|Operating Environment of ECMOS Series Digital Camera For Microscope|
|Operating Temperature(in Centidegree)||-10~ 50|
|Storage Temperature(in Centidegree)||-20~ 60|
|Power Supply||DC 5V over PC USB Port|
|Software Environment of ECMOS Series Digital Camera For Microscope|
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 /11 (32 & 64 bit)OSx(Mac OS X)Linux|
|PC Requirements||CPU: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or Higher|
|Memory: 2GB or More|
|USB Port: USB2.0 Port|
|Display: 17” or Larger|
| Design of ECMOS Series Digital Camera For Microscope
The ECMOS series body, made from tough, CNC aluminum alloy, ensures a heavy-duty, workhorse solution. The camera is designed with a high-quality IR-CUT to protect the camera sensor. No moving parts included. This design ensures a rugged, robust solution with an increased lifespan when compared to other industrial camera solutions.
| Applications of ECMOS Series Digital Camera For Microscope
This is a CMOS digital camera, and the configured measurement software can be used for biological microscopes, stereo microscopes, etc. If metallographic microscopes and fluorescence microscopes require professional measurement software, they are not available in China at present and need to be purchased separately. The configured measurement software can simply measure take pictures and record videos.