BDS300 Series Inverted Biological Microscope
- Laboratory professional research instrument
- Bright-field and phase contrast observing
- New Objective for Both Bright Field & Phase Contrast Observation
- For life science research
- Infinity optical system, perfect for cell tissue observation and cultivation
Click the button below to contact us:
BDS300 is an inverted biological microscope we’ve launched this year. BDS300 Series Inverted Biological Microscope is a kind of biological microscope with an advantage in price and comprehensive configuration in our BDS series. BDS300 follows the previous objective lens configuration, combining bright field and phase contrast observation, and other magnifications can be selected. In addition, the product has a built-in 0.65X C-mount, which is convenient for connecting digital heads. Brand-new BDS300 inverted biological microscope for life science research. The infinity optical system is perfect for cell tissue observation and cultivation.
| Features of BDS300 Series Inverted Biological Microscope
- BDS300 with a digital camera/HDMI camera can connect with a PC or HDMI monitor.
- The digital camera is located at the back of the microscope, which does not interfere with the user’s operation.
- 5-12V low voltage input, to ensure safe use.
- USB C cable and adapter.
- Built-in LED illumination system which can be powered with a power bank, laptop, and vehicle power supply.
- It is used anywhere and in any condition.
- Butterfly binocular head, drawtube 360° rotatable, more convenient for users with different heights.
- Long working distance condenser N.A.0.32, W.D.48mm
- Two types of stages, applicable to samples of different sizes
| Objective Parameter List of BDS300 Series Inverted Biological Microscope
|LWD Infinity Plan Objectives||L Plan FL 4X||0.11||12.1|
|L Plan FL 10X||0.25||10.3|
|L Plan FL 20X||0.45||5.8|
|L Plan FL 40X||0.65||5.1|
|LWD Infinity Plan Phase Contrast Objectives||L Plan FL PHP 10X(Both for Bright Field & Phase Contrast)||0.25||10.3|
|L Plan FL PHP 20X(Both for Bright Field & Phase Contrast)||0.45||5.8|
|L Plan FL PHP 40X(Both for Bright Field & Phase Contrast)||0.65||5.1|
| BDS300 Inverted Biological Microscope Size(mm)
| BDS300 Inverted Biological Microscope General Layout Diagram
| Specification of BDS300 Inverted Biological Microscope
|LWD Infinity Plan Objectives||L Plan FL 4X／0.11||W.D.=12.1mm||○|
|L Plan FL 10X／0.25||W.D.=10.3mm||●|
|L Plan FL 20X／0.45||W.D.=5.8mm||○|
|L Plan FL 40X／0.65||W.D.=5.1mm||●|
|LWD Infinity Plan Phase Contrast Objectives||L Plan FL PHP 10X／0.25(Both for Bright Field & Phase Contrast)||W.D.=10.3mm||○|
|L Plan FL PHP 20X／0.45(Both for Bright Field & Phase Contrast)||W.D.=5.8mm||●|
|L Plan FL PHP 40X／0.65(Both for Bright Field & Phase Contrast)||W.D.=5.1mm||○|
|Butterfly Siedentopf Head||Eyepiece tube 360°rotated,Inclined 45°, IPD: 48-75mm,Light distribution: 80:20(80% for eyepiece,and 20% for camera tube)||●|
|Mechanical Stage||Stage size: 180 mm×155mm, Moving range:75×40mm, Scale: 0.1mm, Round slide size: φ110mm, Glass Holder (external diameter φ110mm, inside diameter φ30mm)||●|
|Fixed Stage||Stage size: 180 mm×203mm, Round slide size: φ110mm，Glass Holder(external diameter φ110mm, inside diameter φ30mm)||○|
|Drop-shaped Metal Holder(external diameter φ110mm, inside diameter φ25mm)||○|
|Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing unit||Coarse stroke: 10mm, Fine stroke per rotation: 0.2mm, fine division 2 μm.||●|
|Condenser||Long working distance, N.A.0.32,Working distance: 48mm||●|
|Illumination||5WLED Warm lamp (Input voltage：100V～240V)||●|
|Blue /Yellow /Grey||○|
Note: “●”In Table Is Standard outfits, “○” Is Optional Accessories.
Packing Size: 515mm× 480mm× 315mm Gross Weight: 9kgs Net Weight: 7kgs